Check out board games!
- Located by the holds shelf
- 2 week checkout
- Games are only available for checkout at Verona Public Library and must be retured to the service desk
- Games are intended for at-home use
- Can be renewed
- Can be placed on hold by calling the service desk at (608) 845-7180
- Contact the service desk to find out games that are currently available
- Browse our list of games for checkout
Our walk-in video game collection features popular games for the following systems:
- Wii U/Wii
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
Games are first-come, first-served, so you do not have to worry about long wait times. The cases on the shelf are empty. Just take the empty case to the Service Desk to get the disc and check out the game.
Our regular game collection includes games for: PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Wii, and WiiU.