You are here
Do I have to pay to get a library card or attend events?
How old do I have to be to:
- Get a library card by myself? Age 16, with a valid VASD student ID or Driver’s License. (If you are under age 16, or under age 18 without an ID, you will need a parent/guardian’s signature.)
- Reserve a study room? Age 14
- Check out a Wi-Fi hotspot or hotspot with Chromebook? Age 12
- Check out an iPad, laptop, or Chromebook for in-library use? Age 8
Can I print at the library?
- Yes, printing is available from library computers or via wireless printing.
- Cost is $.10 for black and white, $.25 for color.
- Pay using cash or coins.
Can I eat and drink in the library?
- Yes, as long as your food or drink does not create a nuisance because of odor, garbage, or spills. Beverages must be in closed containers.