The Friends of the Verona Public Library play a critical role annually to provide financial and volunteer support to the library.
The mission of the Friends of the Verona Public Library is to:
- Maintain an association of persons interested in libraries
- Focus public attention on the library and educate the community in the use of library resources and services
- Receive and encourage gifts and bequests to the library
- Support and cooperate with the library in developing library services and facilities for the community
- Sponsor cultural and educational programs
To contact the Friends of the Verona Public Library, please email email@example.com.
Please consider becoming a Friend of the Verona Public Library. Below you will find an easy way to contribute to your library and become a member.
Individual - $15
$5.00 a month = $60.00 a year
Personalized Library Bricks
Available in three sizes, a personalized brick makes a great gift for all occasions. Brick sale contributions are tax-deductible and sale proceeds support library programs and services.
Friends of the Verona Public Library Board
Rhonda Mossner, President
Jean Bass, Vice President
Elaine Kosier, Secretary
Kathie Van Sustern, Treasurer
Stacey Burkart, Library Director