The library will open Monday, June 15 for express library service.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the library, and we thank you in advance for your patience as we slowly begin re-open the library for regular services. We want to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors, so during this first phase only the center area of the building will be open to the public. If you need a book from the children's, teen, or adult areas of the library our staff will be on hand to retrieve it for you. Please be aware that the number of people in the building will be limited, and you may need to wait to enter the library. We will continue to offer curbside pick-up by appointment.
Express Library Hours:
*Please note that 9:00 am - 10:00 am each day is reserved for senior citizens or those at higher risk from COVID-19
- Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Express Services include:
- In-person holds pickup
- Self check-out
- Library cards
- Printing / scanning / copying / faxing
- Computer and Internet access
- A small selection of new books will be available for browsing
Library Steps to Increase Safety:
- Library employees will wear masks
- Patrons are recommended to wear masks while in library (free masks available)
- Hand sanitizer available at public desks
- Allow up to 25 patrons in Express Area of the library at one time
- Service desk has a protective shield
- Seating is at least 6 feet apart
- 72-hour quarantine of all returned items before check-in
- Patron computer time limited to 1 hour/day
Patrons can return materials inside the library during open hours or through the outdoor book return at any time. Returned materials will not be checked in until after a 72 hour quarantine minimum.